GROUT SEALER is a penetrating sealer that is non-yellowing and designed to protect
grout joints from stains soiling discolouration and efflorescence.
* Provides water and oil repellent coating on grout lines.
* Does not change appearance of grout.
* Suitable for interior and exterior surfaces.
* Safe and easy to use – non-flammable.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Surface to be sealed must be thoroughly clean and dry free from oil grease paint
acid and efflorescence.
2. Do not seal hot surfaces – all surfaces must be cool.
3. Apply GROUT SEALER using a clean paint brush or sponge. Allow 5-10 minutes
to penetrate the surface then wipe off excess with damp cloth.
4. To avoid white residue do not allow excess sealer to cure on tiles.
5. For very porous grout or tiles apply a second coat after another four hours.
6. Allow 24 hours for the product to fully cure before allowing full use of the treated
7. Recoat grout joints every 12-24 months depending on soiling and usage.
8. As this product is used under conditions beyond our control the seller will not be
responsible for results obtained. Liability is restricted to the replacement of any
material proven faulty and the manufacturer is not responsible for any loss or
damage arising from incorrect usage.
Coverage: 1 Litre will cover approx. 5 square metres depending on the porosity of