PAVER & CONCRETE SEAL
TASMAN CONCRETE SEAL Gloss or Satin is a clear solvent based acrylic sealer. It has been
UV stabilised to ensure your concrete floor has the best possible protection against the sun’s
harmful rays. TASMAN CONCRETE SEAL is suitable for concrete quarry tiles paving bricks
and masonry tiles.
TASMAN CONCRETE SEAL will prevent staining and allow low cost maintenance with NO
STRIPPING ever. To reseal or touch-up simply cover worn area as needed.
NOTE: Newly laid areas need approximately 4-6 weeks to allow mortar to cure and dry prior to
sealing (depending on weather conditions).
Good resistance to abrasion water detergents alkalis and oil based stains.
Excellent adhesion to lightly soiled concrete masonry and paving tiles.
No stripping required just reseal surface.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
WARNING: Ensure good ventilation to dispense solvent vapours. Keep away from
naked flames etc.
1. Surface to be sealed must be thoroughly clean and dry – free of grease oil paint acid
efflorescence loose flakes. Any stains soil and cement present on the surface should
be removed prior to sealing using LIFT OFF and TILE KLEEN as per instructions.
2. Prior to sealing allow cleaned area to dry for at least 24 hours (depending on weather
PAVER & CONCRETE SEAL
3. Do not seal hot surfaces – all surfaces must be cool.
4. TASMAN CONCRETE SEAL is applied neat using a clean paint brush or lambswool
applicator. If using a roller ensure air bubbles are not induced in the wet film which
may remain after seal has dried. To avoid the collection of puddle work in small areas
applying two generous coats of TASMAN CONCRETE SEAL allowing not less than
four hours between coats.
5. Full curing will take up to 24 hours and traffic should be restricted as much as
possible during this time. However surfaces may be lightly walked upon after 2
6. Reapply TASMAN CONCRETE SEAL every 12-24 months depending on traffic and
7. Brushes may be cleaned in TASMAN SLATE SEAL SOLVENT or softened by
soaking in TASMAN CONCRETE SEAL 10-15 minutes prior to use.
DO NOT USE MINERAL TURPENTINE ETC. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
COVERAGE: 1 litre will cover approximately 6-8 metres with two coats.
As this product is used under conditions beyond our control and on a wide variation of surfaces it
is impossible for us to accept any responsibilities for results obtained and this applies to patent
rights of third parties. If unsure seal a test area wait 24 hours and if satisfactory complete
sealing the entire surface.