PENETRATING SEALER FOR PORCELAIN & NATURAL STONE
PORCELAIN SEALER is a clear water white liquid based on a blend of silanes and
siloxanes in a low odour solvent.
PORCELAIN SEALER is a natural look penetrating sealer specifically designed for
the sealing of very dense tiles stone and grout including porcelain polished marble
polished granite terrazzo vitreous tile and cement grout. PORCELAIN SEALER is
suitable for use both internally and externally and will inhibit the majority of soiling
and staining of the tile.
o Low Odour o No lingering unpleasant odours especially in indoor
o Versatile o Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
o Economical o Only one coat is required to provide complete
o Extremely Effective o Will inhibit a broad range of stains including tea
coffee beetroot soft drinks and sauces.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. In order to determine the compatibility of PORCELAIN SEALER with your floor
a test area of at least four tiles and waiting 24 hours to assess before proceeding to
seal the entire floor. If the finish in this area meets with your requirements
continue to seal the remaining tiles.
2. Surface to be sealed must be completely clean and dry free from grease oil
paint acid efflorescence and traces of grout.
3. Newly laid areas need approximately 7 days to allow mortar and grout to cure and
dry prior to sealing.
4. Any stains and soiling or old sealer on the tiles must be removed prior to sealing
by using a suitable detergent and a stripper.
5. Allow the tiles to dry thoroughly prior to sealing by leaving for at least 24 hours
after cleaning and washing.
6. Do not seal hot surfaces all surfaces must be cool
PORCELAIN SEALER Re-Issue Date: 06/01/05
7. PORCELAIN SEALER is applied neat. (a) Using a clean brush apply a light
even continuous coat. (b) Allow 2 hours for the surface to dry. Buff the surface
with a single-disc professional polisher fitted with a white or beige disc or a
household polisher fitted with felt pads or buff with a dry cloth. (c) Any excess
due to over-application can be removed with a cloth dipped in Slate Seal Solvent
this allows the excess to be re-spread and removed simultaneously so the floor is
ready for use at once. (d) Re-apply PORCELAIN SEALER when beading of
liquids on the surfaces diminishes.
8. One litre will cover approximately 50m² dependant upon the porosity of the tiles.
9. If you have any queries about the use of the product please contact our Technical
Services Department at Tasman Chemicals or visit our website:
10. We recommend the use of Tasman Tile Kleen to maintain your floor.
Any spills should be removed immediately to minimise absorption. Some drinks
and foods are acidic and to avoid etching should be removed quickly.
Brushes must be cleaned with Tasman Slate Seal Solvent or softened by soaking in
PORCELAIN SEALER 10 minutes prior to reapplication.
? 1 LT Metal Tin
? 4 LT Metal Tin
? 10 LT Metal Tin
? 20 LT Metal Tin
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
See separate Material Safety Data Sheet available on request.