PRE SEAL is an opaque solution designed for application to a wide variety of porous
surfaces in order to protect those surfaces from staining soiling and discolouration of
tiles prior to sealing.
Suitable for commercial and domestic areas on the following materials.
???? Quarry Tiles
PRE SEAL allows easy removal of grout prior to sealing.
Helps to prevent staining soiling and discolouration of tiles caused by most
common soils and food residues.
Suitable for a wide variety of porous substrates such as terracotta sandstone and
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. In order to determine the compatibility of PRE SEAL with the surface you are
going to seal a test area of one or two tiles should be attempted before sealing the
entire area. If the finish in this area meets your requirements continue to seal the
2. Surface to be sealed must be clean and dry free from grease oil paint acid and
3. Prior to sealing the surface to be sealed should be cleaned with Tasmans TILE
KLEEN. Allow at least 24 hours for the cleaned area to dry.
4. Apply PRE SEAL neat using a clean paint brush or sponge. Allow 5-10 minutes
to penetrate the surface then wipe off excess with damp sponge. (PRE SEAL
should not be applied to any surface when the temperature is less than 10°C).
5. For very porous tiles such as sandstone Mexican or Spanish terracotta a second
application may be required. Allow 4 hours between each application.
6. Avoid heavy traffic and contamination from moisture for 24 hours after sealing.
7. For regular cleaning of tiles use TILE KLEEN as a maintenance cleaner.
8. After waiting a suitable period of time apply HERITAGE FINISH or
TERRACOTTA SEAL as per instructions depending on the type of finish
9. As this product is used under conditions beyond our control the seller will not be
responsible for results obtained. Liability is restricted to the replacement of any
material faulty and the manufacturer is not responsible for any loss or damage
arising from incorrect usage.
10. Determining the suitability of the product for any intended usage shall be the sole
responsibility of the user.
Coverage: 1 litre will cover 10-15 square metres depending on the porosity of the tiles.
Brushes and application equipment may be cleaned with a hot solution of TILE KLEEN.