Tasman SLATE FINISH is a high performance multi-purpose low maintenance sealer
polish. It is primarily used in dry areas with heavy traffic. It is a scuff and slip resistant
wax-free polish suitable for the following surfaces: slate terrazzo paving brick terracotta
marble quarry tiles stone rubber linoleum vinyl thermoplastic and seamless tiles.
Initially two coats are required.
Slate Finish is only for interior use.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Tasman SLATE FINISH is suitable for use in all indoor areas excluding wet areas
shower recesses spas etc.
2. After Tasman SLATE SEAL ALL STONE SEALER NATURAL LITE SATIN has
been used and dried thoroughly apply two coats of Tasman SLATE FINISH allowing one
hour between applications.
3. For regular maintenance sweep floor daily to remove dust and light soils. Difficult stains
can be spot cleaned with Tasman TILE KLEEN.
4. If your floor looks dull after heavy traffic wash with TILE KLEEN and apply Tasman
SLATE FINISH to traffic areas only. This can be done four times a year (depending on
the wear) to protect your seal and eliminate resealing completely.
5. Application of Tasman SLATE FINISH should be made with a clean mop or lambswool
applicator. You can either use this product diluted 1:1 with clean water for a matt finish
or undiluted to achieve a high finish. Tasman SLATE FINISH responds well to machine
buffing if available.
6. If re-applying Tasman Slate Seal Gloss or Slate Seal Satin Slate Finish should be
completely removed by using Tasmans Ripper Stripper or other suitable polish remover.
1 litre will cover approximately 40 m² with a single coat.