SPRAY SEAL is an aerosol that penetrates into tiles and grout making them water repellent without providing a slippery surface.
Spray Seal can be used to seal the following surfaces:
???? Shower mortar & grout
???? Quarry tiles
???? Quickly penetrate surface
???? Inhibits stain absorption
???? Leaves Natural Appearance
???? Easy spray application
???? Simple and safe to use
???? Non Yellowing UV Resisitant
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Prior to sealing with Spray Seal ensure that the surface is thoroughly cleaned and dry and free from grease oil paint acid efflorescence and traces of grout
2. Leave area to dry for a minimum of 24 hours prior to sealing.
3. Fix all missing or broken tiles prior to sealing.
4. Do a test area to see if compatible with surface to be sealed.
5. Hold spray can approximately 15 20 cm away from desired surface and spray in
a sweeping action. Allow 5 10 minutes to penetrate the surface then wipe off
excess with damp cloth
6. A second application may be applied after another four hours
7. Allow 24 hours for product to cure after sealing.
One can will cover approximately 25m2 or 600 linear metres of grout lines dependent on porosity of the surface being treated and grout line width.
Spray Seal should last up to 2 years depending on the type of cleaning products used on the sealed area. Tasman recommend Bathroom Magic as an all purpose cleaner/sanitiser. Spray Seal can be used interior or exterior.
300 gm aerosol – 12 per carton.
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
See Separate Material Safety Data Sheet available on request
There are no reviews yet.