TERRA SAND is a clear pale amber liquid based on a blend of fluor acrylic resins
silanes and siloxanes.
TERRA SAND is suitable for a wide range of surfaces where a penetrating invisible
sealer is required.
TERRA SAND can be used both internally and externally especially around wet areas
such as swimming pools. It does not change the appearance of the surface nor will it
exhibit yellowing characteristics. Typical surfaces TERRA SAND can be used on
include the following:
? Quarry Tiles
???? Penetrating invisible sealer. ???? Retains original look of surface.
???? Contains a blend of broad spectrum
soil resisting agents.
???? Protects against all water and oil based stains
eg coffee wine sauces cooking oil etc.
???? Suitable for both indoor and outdoor
???? Extremely versatile. Excellent water retarding
properties during heavy rain conditions. Non
slip even when wet.
???? Contains a mildewcide and algaecide. ???? Minimises moss and mildew growth.
???? Contains UV stabilisers. ???? Will not discolour on aging.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. The surface to be sealed must be completely clean and dry – free from grease oil
paint acid efflorescence and traces of grout.
2. Newly laid areas need 7 – 10 days to allow mortar and grout to cure and dry prior to
3. Any stains and soiling on the tiles must be removed prior to sealing using a suitable
4. Allow the tiles to dry thoroughly prior to sealing by leaving for at least 24 hours after
cleaning and washing.
5. Do not seal hot surfaces – all surfaces must be cool.
6. TERRA SAND is applied neat and using a clean paint brush coat the entire surface to
be treated and allow to dry. Apply a second coat after another four hours. On very
porous substrates additional coats may be required to provide adequate protection
from soiling and staining.
7. Allow 24 hours for the product to fully cure before allowing the full use of the treated
8. Re-application of TERRA SAND may be necessary after a period of time dependent
upon wear and tear.
One litre will cover approximately 15-25m² dependent on porosity of the surface being
Brushes must be cleaned with SLATE SEAL SOLVENT
1. As there are wide variations of surfaces and application procedures it is
recommended that a small area be treated with TERRA SAND prior to
treating the entire area. Once satisfied that the product and application
techniques are satisfactory the entire area can be treated.
2. TERRA SAND should not be used to re-coat any surface that has been previously
treated with other sealers.
3. In order to gain maximum benefit from the use of TERRA SAND it is
recommended that all soiling materials be removed from treated floors as soon as
possible after a spill.
HEALTH AND SAFETY INFORMATION
See separate Material Safety Data Sheet available on request.
? 1lt Metal Tin
? 4lt Metal Tin
? 10lt Metal Tin
? 20lt Metal Tin
There are no reviews yet.