Soudaflex 14Lm is a high quality elastic one component sealant based on polyurethane.
– Very easy application
– Stays elastic after curing
– Very good adhesion on many materials
– Low modulus
– All usual building joints with high movement
– Connection joints between window- and doorframes and walls
– Expansion joints between many different construction materials
– Joints with large movement
Directions for use
Method: caulking gun
Application temperature: +1°C to +30°C
Clean: with white spirit immediately after use
Repair: with Soudaflex 14LM
– When painted with oxidative drying paints disturbances in the drying of the paint may occur.
– Because of de diversity of paints available we recommend to do compatibility tests before application
– Please note that the sealant is elastic most paints are not. Therefore the painted surface may crack in joints with movement.
– Soudaflex 14LM must not be applied to frostbearing surfaces or if temperature will be below freezing
– The suitability of this product for each intended use must be determined by the purchaser prior to acceptance
There are no reviews yet.