Technical Characteristics :
Consistency Stable Paste
Curing System Moisture Cure
Skin formation Ca. 15 min. (20°C/65% R.H.)
Curing Rate 15mm/24h (20°C/65% R.H.)
Hardness 25±5 Shore A
Shrinkage < 10%
Specific Gravity 128g/mL
Temperature Resistance -30°C to +90°C
Elastical Recovery >80%
Maximum allowed Distortion +/- 25%
Elasticity Modulus 100% 04N/mm² (DIN 53504)
Maximum Tension 15 – 18 N/mm² (DIN 53504)
Elongation at Break > 1000% (DIN 53504)
Soudaflex 25LM is a high quality one component polyurethane sealant suitable for a wide range of sealing and bonding applications
· Very easy application
· Stays elastic after curing
· Very good adhesion on many materials
· Excellent resistance to many chemicals
· Low to medium modulus for expansion joints
· Especially developed for concrete applications
· All sealing and bonding applications in the building industry
· Connection joints between brickwork and door-and windowframes
· Expansion joints between different construction materials
· All types of joints with large movement.
12 months in unopened packaging in a cool and dry storage place at temperatures between +5 degreeC and +25degreeC
Type: all usual building surfaces most metals polyesters and many plastics not on glass
State of Surface: clean dry free of dust and grease
· In very warm and moist climates we recommend the use of Primer 100 for applications on porous surfaces
· No primer required for non porous surfaces.
· Non porous surfaces may be activated by Surface Activator
We recommend a preliminary compatibility test.
Minimum Width: 5mm
Maximum Width: 30mm (in joints)
Minimum Depth: 5mm (in joints)
· Joints of 12mm or less : depth = width
· Joints of more than 12mm : 2xdepth=width
Method: caulking gun
Application temperature: +1°C to +30°C
Clean: with white spirit immediately after use Finishing: with a soapy solution before skinning Repair: with the same material
Health- and Safety Recommendation:
Apply the usual industrial hygiene.
If Soudaflex 25LM is used in direct contact or in close proximity with any other sealant or elastomer a compatibility test must be conducted by user prior to acceptance. This product is not compatible with oxime containing silicone sealants.
Technical Norms/Conforms with:
– U.S.: ASTM C920 type S grade NS class 25
Pretest for Adhesion:
Pre-testing for adhesion is intended to eliminate potential field problems. This testing will aid in determining the proper surface preparation method.
Remarks / Application Limitations
– When painted with oxidative drying paints disturbances in the drying of the paints may occur.
– Soudaflex 25LM must not be applied to frost-bearing surfaces or if temperature will be below freezing
– The suitability of this product for each intended use must be determined by the purchaser prior to acceptance
There are no reviews yet.