ASA Cemcrete is a water based PVA additive designed for use with cement based systems.
- Increases compressive strength
- Reduces shrinkage
- Improves adhesion
- Improves flexibility
- Sand/cement screeds
- Fortifying cement based adhesives
- Improving overall bond
- Indoor use
- Use only on concrete cement render blockwork and brickwork.
- Always check that the surface is suitable and prepare accordingly (depending on the work that is to be done)
- This product is intended for use only with cement based systems.
- When exposed to moisture PVA based materials will break down over time. As such if being used externally or in areas that are likely to be exposed to water (eg bathrooms and other wet areas) it is recommended that Acrylic based systems (such as ASA Megalastic) are used instead.
- When using prepared products (such as adhesives screeds and renders) always follow manufacturers recommendations.
- Note that most sand/cement mixing ratios assume that the sand is dry. Adjustments will be required to compensate for sand moisture levels absorption and other physical properties.